AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Partagez | 

☑ Fiche identité Byul

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Mlle Hikari ღ
Fonda de Coeur
Mlle Hikari ღ

Féminin Messages : 872

Vos Dolls
Nombre de Dolls Nombre de Dolls: 1
Vos Types de Dolls Vos Types de Dolls: Pullip
Dream List Dream List:
 ☑ Fiche identité Byul Empty
MessageSujet: ☑ Fiche identité Byul    ☑ Fiche identité Byul EmptyMer 8 Déc - 5:17

Fiche Identité
Des Byul

Les byul, amies des dals, tête toute kawaii d'enfant boudeur ♥
 ☑ Fiche identité Byul Profile666621204723481

Quelques Informations

Citation :
[Source=Pullip.net]

Self-introduction : Byul, Dal’s best friend, was born in Italy, so she does not speak Korean well. Like Dal, she is a first grader in Korean school, and a manager of a Tennis club in school. She likes a cute and feminine type of clothes. Byul who is innocent, delicate and lovable loves ISul, Pullip’s brother. So, her hobby is to make a present for Isul without Dal’s knowing. Her future dream is to become a beautiful bride. Her father who is Italian runs a famous tennis club, and her mother is a professional cook who introduces Korean food to Italy. So Byul loves her mom’s food.

■ Spec.
-Size : About mm
-Package : Window Box + Profile Card
-Material : HIPS ABS ATBC-PVC dress material
-Product Description : Since this doll is designed to control its eyes by moving the pupil of the eye from side to side, it can make various facial expressions.

■ Profile
-Nationality : Italy (Although my mom is Korean, I feel like Korean is too difficult to learn. I’m trying to do my best, though)
-Blood Type : strAwBerry
-Present Address : Milano, Italy
-Vocation : Student, first grader in international middle school. She also actively participates in the Tennis club as a club manager.
-Club : the Tennis club
-Hobby : “My hobby is to make something for Isul. But I always get very shy in front of him. That’s such a shame , but my room is full of the presents that I made for him.”
-Personality : She is outgoing and optimistic, so she is very popular among her friends. But she is also innocent and delicate inside.
-Favorite food : Korean food that her mom makes
-Fashion style : “I like feminine styles. So, I love Loli dress trimmed prettily with lace and all of those dresses are made by my mom who is very clever with her fingers.
-Future dream : a beautiful bride
-Ideal Type : a guy who is nice, sensitive and careful like Isul
-Girlfriend : none, his ex-girlfriend is Pullip.
-Family member
Father : Italian, a tennis coach who runs a famous tennis club
Mother : Korean, a professional cook, She is now trying to introduce Korean food to Italy.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://pullip-obsession.forumsactifs.net

☑ Fiche identité Byul

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1